University of Maribor hosts the Learning to Live Multiplier Event
University of Maribor Faculty of Health Sciences hosted an Online International Scientific Conference entitled “LEARNING to Live and Work Together” on June 10th 2021 in the framework of the ERASMUS+ project “LEARNING to Live and Work Together: Improving the Quality of Life for Vulnerable Migrant Students through Integrated Digital Technology Enhanced Support and Transformative Action in Higher Education”. The conference included the most recent findings of domestic and foreign researchers in higher education, social work, nursing and other fields of healthcare.
The conference explored the quality of life for migrant students, transformative action in higher education, advances in nursing research and education as well as advanced nursing practice experience in Slovenian and international arena. Furthermore, it provided an opportunity for practitioners and educators to exchange research evidence, models of best practice and innovative ideas.
Conference topics included
- Social inclusion of Migrant Students and Integration into Higher Education
- Integrated Digital Technology Enhanced Support and Transformative Action in Higher Education
- Advanced Nursing Practice Experience
- Evidence Based and Informed Nursing including Safety, Caring and Care for Patients
- Research and Education in Nursing and Health Care
- Leadership in Nursing, Nursing Management and Nursing Practice
- Postgraduate Student Research